We expect our students to take pride in their appearance and we believe that the wearing of school uniform fosters a sense of identity.
Our uniform is smart and simple, allowing a variety of styles provided that the basic colours of green and gold for indoor uniform are maintained.
If students attend school inappropriately dressed their parents will be contacted. Students are not allowed to attend lessons out of uniform.
Students must wear:
- Bottle green blazer with Hillcrest Badge
- Bottle green skirt or trousers of regulation style and length.
- Plain black tights, or plain dark or white socks
- Gold school blouse (not a polo shirt)
- Black shoes of plain style, well fitting and FLAT HEELED, but not sling backs.
- School tie
- Gold aertex shirt with a collar
- Green Tracksuit (Tracksuit Top personalised if bought as part of a uniform package)*
- White socks
- Bottle green pants or Bottle Green cycling shorts
- Bottle green jumper with the school crest
- For Religious reasons students may wear the regulation headscarf in green, white or black.
- If students wish to wear extra clothing under their uniform it must not be visible.
- Trainers and boots are not to be worn.
- Jewellery must not be worn.
- One pair of small stud earrings is allowed.
- Body piercing, e.g. nose studs, eyebrow studs, tongue studs etc are not permitted.
- Students will be asked to remove body piercings and will be sent home if they fail to do so.
- Jewellery, if worn, will be taken and will be returned to students at the end of term, or parents may come in person to collect the item.
- Make-up should not be worn for school.
Students are encouraged to wear a laboratory coat to protect their clothes.
Our Uniform is obtainable from:
Clive Mark, 4, Three Shires Oak Road, Bearwood, B67 5AX. Tel no; 0121 429 4244
Clive Mark, 38 Poplar Road, Birmingham, B14 7AD. Tel no; 0121 444 0606
Colliers, 1, Chatham Road, Northfield, B31 2PH. Tel no; 0121 475 7874
Gogna Schoolwear, 67 Rookery Road, Birmingham, B21 9QP. Tel no; 0121 523 5572