To ensure every student achieves their full academic and social potential.
Make sure that teaching is consistently good or better, so that students make good progress, by:
- Making effective use of assessment information to match tasks to students’ needs and abilities;
- Ensuring we provide learning activities that engage and challenge students fully;
- Encouraging all students to take responsibility for their own learning and develop their independent learning skills using ‘flipped learning’ and ‘review, revise, revisit’.
- Ensuring that marking and feedback always make clear the next steps student need to take to make progress;
- Ensuring students have time to reflect on their feedback and make adjustments, supporting them to make further progress.