The Friends of Hillcrest
(Together we can achieve so much more)
All parents/carers of students attending Hillcrest are automatically Members of the Friends of Hillcrest (PTA), as are all members the school staff.
We aim to:
- Promote the community which exists between parents, students and teaching staff.
- Encourage activities of all kinds to promote the education and welfare of all students attending the school.
- Assist the school staff in making new families welcome and to feel that they belong to a large community comprising of other parents as well as students and teachers.
- Support the school in times of difficulty whichever way will prove to be beneficial.
- Help the school to maintain and improve amenities, with financial support, which is not provided by central funding.
- To support the school in raising funds for equipment and activities which cannot be provided out of normal school budgets.
The really important consideration is the full and happy education of your child. The Friends of Hillcrest continually strives to this end.
We would welcome any new ideas which might appeal to parents and students. All parents are welcome at all of our meetings, and we would be grateful for as much of your time and energy as you feel able to offer. We meet every half-term and welcome the support of any new members of the Hillcrest community.
We run a 50/50 Club which provides regular income to the Friends of Hillcrest School. This is a monthly draw with a chance to win a cash prize each month. The prize pot is dependant on that month’s monetary contributors, so the more money we have coming in the bigger the prize pot. A regular donation of just £1.00 per month makes a difference to our fundraising. Please Click Here if you would like to support the 50/50 club.
As part of our ongoing fundraising campaign, 2018 promises to have something for all Seasons……… please join us to get involved in the following :- Easter’s Cupcake Challenge, Spring’s Fashion Show, Summer’s “It’s a Knockout” fun day, Autumn’s Annual Quiz Night and last put not least our Winter’s Christmas Market.
If you would like to know more about “The Friends of Hillcrest”, please contact Ms Lin Fowler (Chair of Friends) firstname.lastname@example.org or via the school office.